Skip to content
Reveal Radiant Skin with Chemical Peels at Colorado Beauty RN
Why You Need It:
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Improves the appearance of mild scars.
- Treats certain types of acne.
- Reduces age spots, sun damage, and dark patches.
- Improve the look and feel of skin.
- Performed by experienced estheticians who will keep you looking natural and refreshed.
What to Expect:
- Our estheticians will choose the best peel for your skin based on the condition of your skin and your goals.
- Peels vary in strength, penetration and intensity. For stronger depth peels, you’ll need to pre-condition the skin (your provider will instruct you how to do this).
- Depending on peel type, you may need to leave the peel on for a minimum of 6 hours.
Frequency of Treatment:
- For optimal results, a series of 3 peels work best for skin concerns. Then, repeat a peel treatment 3-4 times a year for maintenance.
- Depending on the peel, social downtime is 0-10 days.
- After the treatment, you may cleanse with a gentle cleanser and fingertips. DO NOT use a washcloth or facial cleansing brush of any kind. Pat area dry.
- AVOID rubbing, scratching, peeling or picking the skin with your fingers while healing.
- Use sunscreen and reapply after every 2 hours of sun exposure to protect new skin.
- AVOID direct sun exposure for at least 7-10 days following the peel.
- AVOID active ingredients such as alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids, benzoyl peroxide,
- and retinoids until the skin is healed.
- AVOID running water directly on your face while showering.
- AVOID strenuous exercise and sweating until skin is completely healed.
- AVOID procedures in the treated area until skin is fully healed.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.