Skip to content
Revitalize Your Skin with Glacial RX at Colorado Beauty RN
Why You Need It:
- Reset better skin from within. GlacialRx uses precision cooling to fight inflammation, brighten the skin, reduce redness, and accelerate exfoliation to reveal radiant skin and remove sun spots.
- This treatment is for everyone, even pregnant and nursing women!
- Performed by experienced estheticians who will keep you looking natural and refreshed.
What to Expect:
- A relaxing and cooling treatment that starts with a controlled spot freeze to target a pigmented spot.
- The treatment uses a device to cool the skin down throughout the entire treatment. Pigmented spots that were treated with the spot freeze will become darker at first than fade gradually.
- You’ll walk out with glowy, hydrated skin.
Frequency of Treatment:
- For optimal results, a series of 2-3 treatments are recommended. Then, maintain with 2 treatments yearly.
- After the treatment, you may cleanse with a gentle cleanser and fingertips. DO NOT use a washcloth or facial cleansing brush of any kind. Pat area dry.
- Use sunscreen and reapply after every 2 hours of sun exposure to protect new skin.
- The treated areas will darken and crust. Crusts will begin to fall off in about 14 days. Do not use any physical or chemical exfoliation (retinol, etc) products.
- Do not pick or scratch the area. After the crust has fallen off, you may continue with the ZO® Skin home regimen your provider has recommended. Treated areas may be pink or red at first.
- If needed, spots may be retreated in a month.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.