Skip to content
Microneedling Services at Colorado Beauty RN: Transform Your Skin
Why You Need It:
- Clinically proven to build new collagen and elastin.
- Helps improve fine lines, wrinkles, and texture.
- Increases the absorption rate of topical products.
- Performed by experienced estheticians who will keep you looking natural and refreshed.
What to Expect:
- During your treatment, your provider will apply topical numbing cream for 15-20 minutes to help alleviate any discomfort.
- This treatment uses a device that has numerous small, sterile needles in a cartridge that make multiple micro-punctures in your skin.
- Your skin will look red and tight after the treatment.
Frequency of Treatment:
- A series of 4-6 treatments are necessary for optimal results. Microneedling may be done each month.
- For 24-48 hours, your skin may look pink and feel like you have a sunburn. Skin may feel tight, dry, or sensitive to the touch. Redness or sensitivity are normal.
- The next day, you may cleanse with a gentle cleanser and fingertips. DO NOT use a washcloth or facial cleansing brush of any kind. Pat area dry.
- Use sunscreen and reapply after every 2 hours of sun exposure to protect new skin.
- Do not use any physical or chemical exfoliation (retinol, etc) products for at least 5 days after.
- You may notice skin dryness and flaking. This is due to an increased turnover of skin cells.
- Do not pick, scratch, or scrub! Allow old skin to flake off naturally and KEEP SKIN MOISTURIZED AT ALL TIMES.
- It is recommended that makeup should not be applied for 24 hours after the treatment. Do not apply any makeup with a makeup brush, especially if it is not clean.
- Apply your rollerball serum as often as needed.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.