Discover Timeless Beauty with Skin Classic at Colorado Beauty RN
Why You Need It:
- Get rid of stubborn skin irregularities such as cherry angiomas, telangiectasia (broken capillaries), sun spots, skin tags, etc.
- Performed by experienced estheticians who will keep you looking natural and refreshed.
What to Expect:
- A quick treatment that targets multiple skin irregularities in different areas (face, neck and chest).
- The treatment may feel like a quick, warm, zapping sensation. Most patients report a 3 out of 10 level of discomfort.
- Scabbing can occur, and may be more likely with certain skin irregularities.
- Depending on the type of skin irregularity, some results are instant and some will take about 2 weeks to fully appreciate.
Frequency of Treatment:
- As needed for new skin irregularities. Some skin irregularities may need multiple treatments
- Social downtime of scabbing/crusting is common for 7-14 days.
- After the treatment, you may cleanse with a gentle cleanser and fingertips. DO NOT use a washcloth or facial cleansing brush of any kind. Pat area dry.
- Use sunscreen and reapply after every 2 hours of sun exposure to protect new skin.
- The treated areas will darken and crust. Crusts will begin to fall off in about 14 days. Do not use any physical or chemical exfoliation (retinol, etc) products.
- Do not pick or scratch the area. After the crust has fallen off, you may continue with the ZO® Skin home regimen your provider has recommended. Treated areas may be pink or red at first.
- If needed, spots may be retreated in a month.
- Retail - $250
- Beauty Squad Member Pricing - $179