Excessive Sweating Treatment with Botox/Jeuveau in Colorado
Why You Need It:
Why You Need It:
- Excessive sweating can feel like an unrelenting challenge, causing discomfort, embarrassment, and a lack of confidence. Hyperhidrosis can occur in various parts of the body, but when it concentrates in the armpits, it can be particularly distressing.
- Botox / Jeuveau work by temporarily disrupting the communication between nerves and sweat glands. When injected into the armpit area, it prevents the release of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter responsible for stimulating sweat production. The injections are strategically administered in areas rich in sweat glands. This precision ensures that only the targeted sweat glands are affected, leaving surrounding tissues unaffected.
- Performed by aesthetic injectors who will keep you looking natural and refreshed.
What to Expect:
- A quick treatment with a teeny needle. The injection may feel like a light pinching sensation but is considered to be painless.
- There may be small bumps at the injection site that vanish within an hour.
- Bruising can occur, and may be more likely in certain treatment areas.
- Results begin to kick in around day 2 and reach full effect in 14 days.
- 15-30 minutes
Frequency of Treatment:
- Repeat every 6 months for optimal results.
- You may take Acetaminophen/Tylenol if you experience any mild tenderness/discomfort.
- Do not massage or apply pressure to treated areas for four hours post injection.
- Anytime a needle is introduced to the skin, there is a possibility of bruising. You may apply Arnica topically or take Arnica tablets orally to help decrease the amount of bruising
- Avoid aerobic and strenuous exercise, as well as excessive heat for the rest of the day to minimize bruising.
- 100 units, $999