Kybella: Discover a Slimmer, More Defined You.
Why You Need It:
- Kybella is an injectable that improves the appearance of double chins and jowls by destroying fat cells. Kybella is a man-made form of deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring material that helps the body absorb fat. Kybella destroys the membranes of the cells that store fat. Once these cells are destroyed, they can no longer store fat. The body’s natural healing and elimination processes take over, and in about four to six weeks, your fat deposits are dramatically reduced or eliminated.
- Performed by aesthetic injectors who will keep you looking natural and refreshed.
What to Expect:
- Injections may feel like a light pinching sensation or pressure. Most patients report a 3 out of 10 level of discomfort.
- Expect intense swelling for 1-2 weeks.
- Bruising can occur.
- 30 minutes.
Frequency of Treatment:
Once achieved, results are permanent.
- Expect about 1-2 weeks of social downtime with kybella.
- You will likely experience redness, tenderness, bruising, and intense swelling. The treatment area feels warm to the touch for a few days.
- You may take Acetaminophen/Tylenol if you experience any mild tenderness/discomfort.
- You may apply ice wrapped in a cloth to help reduce swelling.
- Anytime a needle is introduced to the skin, there is a possibility of bruising. You may apply Arnica topically or take Arnica tablets orally to help decrease the amount of bruising.
- Avoid aerobic and strenuous exercise for the rest of the day to minimize bruising.
- Do not wear makeup the rest of the day.
- Avoid touching treated areas for the rest of the day.
- Wash the area with a gentle cleanser before bed. Use a fresh pillowcase.
- $2,599 for two treatments (ideally spaced about 8 weeks apart).