Skip to content
Discover Timeless Beauty in Colorado with Botox/Jeuveau
Why You Need It:
- Neuromodulator injections (Botox / Jeuveau) reduce or prevent muscle contraction depending on the dose injected.
- Say goodbye to fine lines and wrinkles.
- Soften expression lines within days of injection.
- Prevent new lines and wrinkles from forming.
- Performed by aesthetic injectors who will keep you looking natural and refreshed.
What to Expect:
- A quick treatment with a teeny needle. The injection may feel like a light pinching sensation but is considered to be painless.
- There may be small bumps at the injection site that vanish within an hour.
- Bruising can occur, and may be more likely in certain treatment areas.
- Results begin to kick in around day 2 and reach full effect in 14 days.
Frequency of Treatment:
- Every 3-4 months for optimal results
- Stay upright for four hours following injection.
- You may take Acetaminophen/Tylenol if you experience any mild tenderness/discomfort.
- Do not massage or apply pressure to treated areas for four hours post injection.
- Anytime a needle is introduced to the skin, there is a possibility of bruising. You may apply Arnica topically or take Arnica tablets orally to help decrease the amount of bruising
- Avoid aerobic and strenuous exercise, as well as excessive heat for the rest of the day to minimize bruising.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.